TRBComplete assessment and implementation directions for the entire Sonday System program. Assessments help determine where to start a student within the system and show student strengths and weaknesses. Pre- and post-tests determine a baseline and track student growth over time.
- How to Mark Errors During a TRB Assessment
- TRB (Teacher Resource Book) Kit - How to Choose An Assessment
- Sonday System 1 - How to Add Students
- How to Complete a Sight Word Assessment
- Sonday System 2 - How to Add Students
- Admin - How to Edit an Announcement
- How to Deactivate a Student
- Winsor Digital Products
- Admin - Manage Administrators
- Admin - How to Create a New Announcement
- TRB (Teacher Resource Book) - Scoring
- Admin - How to Delete an Announcement
- How to Assess a Student Over Multiple Sessions
- Admin - How to Edit a Proxy
- How to Assess a Student for Sonday System
- Why does my Student Window keep going blank?
- How can I collect data about my students progress in the Sonday System?
- Why isn't the Student Window updating?
- How do I know where to start my students in the Sonday System?
- How many students should be in a group?
- What should I name my group?
- How do I make sure my students are only seeing the Student Window?
- Is there an online Learning Plan Book for Sonday System 1 or 2?
- What do students need to use Sonday System online?
- How do I delete an existing group?
- I'm having trouble using Webex with the Sonday System.
- How do I use the digital Sonday System with my Smart Board?
- What are the advantages of adding students to groups? What type of data can you see?
- How do I view a student's scores on previous assessments?
- Where are the Sight Word Assessments?