TRBComplete assessment and implementation directions for the entire Sonday System program. Assessments help determine where to start a student within the system and show student strengths and weaknesses. Pre- and post-tests determine a baseline and track student growth over time.
- TRB Kit – How to Complete a Sight Word Assessment
- Sonday System 2 – How to Reactivate an Inactive Student
- TRB Kit (Teacher Resource Book) – How to Mark Errors
- TRB Kit – How to Assess a Student Over Multiple Sessions
- Winsor Digital Products
- Admin – How to Create a New Announcement
- TRB (Teacher Resource Book) – Scoring
- Admin – Add Administrator
- Sonday System 1 – How to Deactivate a Student
- Admin – How to Edit an Announcement
- Sonday System 1 – How to Reactivate an Inactive Student
- Admin – How to Delete an Announcement
- Activating Your Winsor Account
- Sonday System 2 – How to Add Students
- Sonday System 1 – How to Add Students
- How does scoring work?
- What should I name my group?
- Is there an online Learning Plan Book for Sonday System 1 or 2?
- How do I use the digital Sonday System with my SMART Board or other interactive boards?
- What do students need to use Sonday System online?
- What are the advantages of adding students to groups? What type of data can you see?
- How do I make sure my students are only seeing the Student Window?
- I'm having trouble using Webex with the Sonday System.
- How can I collect data about my students' progress in the Sonday System?
- How many students should be in a group?
- How do I mark errors during an assessment?
- Why does my Student Window keep going blank?
- How do I view a student's previous test results?
- Where are the Sight Word Assessments?
- How do I delete assessments?