Sonday System 2Sonday System 2 offers structured, systematic, multisensory reading intervention for intermediate readers in reading levels from third through eighth grade. Each lesson plan uses proven Orton-Gillingham methods to provide effective intervention in small-group settings.
- Sonday System 2 - How to Use the Timer
- What's Included in the Sonday System 2 Digital Kit
- Sonday System 2 - Mastery Checks
- Sonday System 2 - How to Reset the Timer
- Sonday System 2 - How to Remove a Student from a Group
- Sonday System - Tools the Students Need
- Sonday System 1 - How to Select Another Reading List Option
- Sonday System 2 - How to Reactivate an Inactive Group
- Sonday System 2 - How to Skip Slides
- Sonday System 2 - How to Deactivate a Group
- Sonday System 2 - How to Add a Student Group
- Sonday System 2 - How to Pause the Timer
- Sonday System 2 - Step 6: Read Aloud
- Troubleshooting Student Window Issues
- Sonday System 2 - Step 3: Read Words
- I cannot see what my students are writing during the Spell Sounds step. What should I do?
- Where can I find supplemental worksheets for my students?
- How can I view the instructions and my students at the same time?
- Where are the digital readers?
- How can I choose where to start in Teach New Material?
- How do I stop my screen from jumping when I advance through slides?
- Can the six steps of a Sonday System level be done in less than 31 minutes?
- What can I do to get the students to want to trace?
- Why won't my slides move forward in Step 3?
- I clicked "Go To Non-Mastery Check on this Level" but nothing happened.
- Where is the timer?
- How do I correct spelling errors?
- How long should a level take to complete?
- What can I do to help students become more automatic with sounds?
- How do I correct reading errors?