Sonday System 2Sonday System 2 offers structured, systematic, multisensory reading intervention for intermediate readers in reading levels from third through eighth grade. Each lesson plan uses proven Orton-Gillingham methods to provide effective intervention in small-group settings.
- Sonday System 2 – How Students Use Digital Readers
- Sonday System 2 – How Students Can Access Digital Readers
- Sonday System 2 – How to Assign a Digital Reader to a Student
- Sonday System 2 – How to Access Digital Readers
- Sonday System 2 – How to Deactivate a Student
- Sonday System 2 – How to Assign a Student to a Group
- Sonday System 2 – How to Reactivate an Inactive Student
- What's Included in the Sonday System 2 Digital Kit
- Sonday System 2 – How to Skip Slides
- Sonday System 2 – How to Use the Timer
- Sonday System 2 – How to Use the Follow Feature
- Sonday System 2 – How to Reactivate an Inactive Group
- Sonday System 2 – Mastery Checks
- Sonday System 2 – How to Select Another Reading List Option
- Sonday System 2 – How to Deactivate a Group
- How do I create an announcement?
- What is the "PIN for Teaching Tools" in my profile?
- How should students use the digital Readers?
- How do I delete an announcement?
- Is there a way to show the Word Book in the online version?
- Where are the digital readers?
- How do I stop my screen from jumping when I advance through slides?
- Why won't my slides move forward in Step 3?
- Where can I find supplemental worksheets for my students?
- How do I correct spelling errors?
- I clicked "Go To Non-Mastery Check on this Level," but nothing happened.
- How soon can a student get through Sonday System 1 and be ready for instruction in Sonday System 2?
- I cannot see what my students are writing during the Spell Sounds step. What should I do?
- If my group doesn't get to all six steps in one lesson, can't I just pick up where we left off the previous day?
- Do we have to stay in the pre-reading levels if everything is mastered?