Sonday System 1Sonday System 1 offers structured, systematic, multisensory reading intervention for readers at the beginning stages of reading through the end of the 2nd-grade reading level. Each lesson plan uses proven Orton-Gillingham methods to provide effective intervention in small-group settings.
- What's Included in the Sonday System 1 Digital Kit
- How to Open Your Sonday System 1 Digital Kit
- Sonday System 1 - How to Skip Card Sets in Step 1: Read Sounds
- Sonday System 1 - Mastery Checks
- Sonday System - Tools the Students Need
- Sonday System 1 - How to Select Another Reading List Option
- Sonday System 1 - How to Use the Timer
- Sonday System 1 - How to Reactivate an Inactive Group
- Sonday System 1 - How to Edit a Group
- Sonday System 1 - How to Remove a Student from a Group
- Troubleshooting Student Window Issues
- Sonday System - Tools the Teacher Needs
- Sonday System - Worksheets
- Sonday System 1 - Word Book Pages
- Sonday System 1 - Ball Toss Game
- Where is the Board Game in the online version?
- I cannot see what my students are writing during the Spell Sounds step. What should I do?
- Where can I find supplemental worksheets for my students?
- How can I view the instructions and my students at the same time?
- Where are the digital readers?
- How can I choose where to start in Teach New Material?
- How do I stop my screen from jumping when I advance through slides?
- Can the six steps of a Sonday System level be done in less than 31 minutes?
- What can I do to get the students to want to trace?
- Why won't my slides move forward in Step 3?
- I clicked "Go To Non-Mastery Check on this Level" but nothing happened.
- Where is the timer?
- How do I correct spelling errors?
- How long should a level take to complete?
- What can I do to help students become more automatic with sounds?