Sonday System 1Sonday System 1 offers structured, systematic, multisensory reading intervention for readers at the beginning stages of reading through the end of the 2nd-grade reading level. Each lesson plan uses proven Orton-Gillingham methods to provide effective intervention in small-group settings.
- Admin: How to View a Report for a Student Group
- Admin- How to View the Teachers Report
- Sonday System 1 – How to Skip Slides
- Sonday System 1 – How Students Use Digital Readers
- How to Open Your Sonday System 1 Digital Kit
- Sonday System 1 – Mastery Checks
- Sonday System 1 – How to Reactivate an Inactive Group
- Sonday System 1 – How to Assign a Digital Reader to a Student
- What's Included in the Sonday System 1 Digital Kit
- Sonday System 1 – How to Remove a Student from a Group
- Sonday System 1 – How to Correct Spelling Errors in Step 4 - Spell Words
- What to Name Your Student Groups
- Sonday System 1 – How to Skip Card Sets in Step 1: Read Sounds
- How the Sonday System Product Line is Different
- Sonday System 1 – How Students Can Access Digital Readers
- Where is the Board Game in the online version?
- Is there a way to show the Word Book in the online version?
- How do I stop my screen from jumping when I advance through slides?
- Where are the digital readers?
- I cannot see what my students are writing during the Spell Sounds step. What should I do?
- Why won't my slides move forward in Step 3?
- I clicked "Go To Non-Mastery Check on this Level," but nothing happened.
- If my group doesn't get to all six steps in one lesson, can't I just pick up where we left off the previous day?
- What can I do to help students become more automatic with sounds?
- Do we have to stay in the pre-reading levels if everything is mastered?
- How do I correct spelling errors?
- Can I work with two groups at the same time on the online platform?
- How soon can a student get through Sonday System 1 and be ready for instruction in Sonday System 2?
- What should I name my group?
- How do I create an announcement?