Sonday System ESonday System Essentials is the simplest way to bring proven multisensory phonics instruction to kindergarten through 5th grade general education classrooms and distance learning settings. It helps instructors quickly identify those students who could benefit from reading intervention.
How-To-VideosThere are no How-To-Videos for this product at this time.
- Essentials - Preparing for Your Session
- Essentials - Worksheets
- Essentials - Step 3: Read Words
- Touch Spelling
- Essentials - Step 1: Read Sounds
- Admin - How to Edit an Announcement
- Winsor Digital Products
- Admin - Manage Administrators
- Essentials - Step 4: Spell Words
- Essentials - Step 5: Teach New Material
- Essentials - Tools the Teacher Needs
- Essentials - Correcting Reading Errors
- Admin - How to Create a New Announcement
- Admin - How to Delete an Announcement
- How does Essentials benefit students who are reading a year or more above grade level?
- Why is it important to change my instruction?
- What should I do if we can’t get through all the words in Step 3 or Step 4?
- Is there a placement test for Essentials?
- Do you have videos of the hand motions you use?
- What should we do if Essentials doesn’t align with our Core Scope and Sequence?
- What if my students are starting in 5th grade and don’t have the prerequisite skills like syllable types, syllable division or spelling rules taught in previous grades?
- Where can I find the Scope and Sequence for Essentials?
- Do you have resources for teaching schwa?
- Why can't I make student groups for Essentials?
- Can we differentiate for students who have varying skills?
- Do you have any Essentials lessons recorded whole class that I could watch to better prepare?
- What do we do when students don’t pass Mastery Checks?
- How do I use the digital Sonday System with my Smart Board?
- How can I see my students while I give lessons?