Sonday System ESonday System Essentials is the simplest way to bring proven multisensory phonics instruction to kindergarten through 5th grade general education classrooms and distance learning settings. It helps instructors quickly identify those students who could benefit from reading intervention.
How-To-VideosThere are no How-To-Videos for this product at this time.
- How to Edit Your Teacher Profile
- Essentials – Preparing for Your Session
- Essentials – Worksheets
- Touch Spelling
- Essentials – Step 3: Read Words
- Essentials – Step 1: Read Sounds
- Winsor Digital Products
- Admin – How to Edit an Announcement
- Essentials – Step 4: Spell Words
- Admin – Add Administrator
- Essentials – Step 5: Teach New Material
- Essentials – Tools the Teacher Needs
- Admin – How to Create a New Announcement
- Essentials – Correcting Reading Errors
- How do I change my email address?
- What should I do if we can’t get through all the words in Step 3 or Step 4?
- Is there a placement test for Essentials?
- Why is it important to change my instruction?
- How does Essentials benefit students who are reading a year or more above grade level?
- Do you have videos of the hand motions you use?
- How do I edit my profile?
- Do you have resources for teaching schwa?
- What if my students are starting in 5th grade and don’t have the prerequisite skills like syllable types, syllable division, or spelling rules taught in previous grades?
- What should we do if Essentials doesn’t align with our Core Scope and Sequence?
- Where can I find the Scope and Sequence for Essentials?
- Why can't I make student groups for Essentials?
- Can we differentiate for students who have varying skills?
- Do you have any Essentials lessons recorded whole class that I could watch to better prepare?
- What do we do when students don’t pass Mastery Checks?