Sonday System ESonday System Essentials is the simplest way to bring proven multisensory phonics instruction to kindergarten through 5th grade general education classrooms and distance learning settings. It helps instructors quickly identify those students who could benefit from reading intervention.
How-To-VideosThere are no How-To-Videos for this product at this time.
- Essentials – Worksheets
- Essentials – Preparing for Your Session
- Essentials – Step 1: Read Sounds
- Touch Spelling
- Essentials – Step 5: Teach New Material
- Essentials – Step 3: Read Words
- Essentials – Step 4: Spell Words
- Winsor Digital Products
- Admin – How to Create a New Announcement
- Essentials – Tools the Teacher Needs
- Admin – Add Administrator
- Admin – How to Edit an Announcement
- Admin – How to Delete an Announcement
- Essentials – How to Correct Spelling Errors
- What should I do if we can’t get through all the words in Step 3 or Step 4?
- Do you have videos of the hand motions you use?
- Do you have resources for teaching schwa?
- Is there a placement test for Essentials?
- Why is it important to change my instruction?
- What should we do if Essentials doesn’t align with our Core Scope and Sequence?
- What if my students are starting in 5th grade and don’t have the prerequisite skills like syllable types, syllable division, or spelling rules taught in previous grades?
- How does Essentials benefit students who are reading a year or more above grade level?
- Why can't I make student groups for Essentials?
- Do you have any Essentials lessons recorded whole class that I could watch to better prepare?
- What do we do when students don’t pass Mastery Checks?
- How do I create an announcement?
- Can we differentiate for students who have varying skills?
- How do I delete an announcement?
- Where can I find the Scope and Sequence for Essentials?