Sonday System ESonday System Essentials is the simplest way to bring proven multisensory phonics instruction to kindergarten through 5th grade general education classrooms and distance learning settings. It helps instructors quickly identify those students who could benefit from reading intervention.
How-To-VideosThere are no How-To-Videos for this product at this time.
- Essentials – Worksheets
- Essentials – Preparing for Your Session
- Touch Spelling
- Essentials – Step 1: Read Sounds
- Essentials – Step 3: Read Words
- Winsor Digital Products
- Essentials – Step 4: Spell Words
- Essentials – Step 5: Teach New Material
- Admin – How to Edit an Announcement
- Admin – Add Administrator
- Essentials – Tools the Teacher Needs
- Admin – How to Create a New Announcement
- Admin – How to Delete an Announcement
- Essentials – How to Correct Spelling Errors
- How do I create an announcement?
- How do I delete an announcement?
- What should I do if we can’t get through all the words in Step 3 or Step 4?
- Is there a placement test for Essentials?
- Why is it important to change my instruction?
- How do I renew a kit?
- Do you have videos of the hand motions you use?
- Do you have resources for teaching schwa?
- How does Essentials benefit students who are reading a year or more above grade level?
- What if my students are starting in 5th grade and don’t have the prerequisite skills like syllable types, syllable division, or spelling rules taught in previous grades?
- Why can't I make student groups for Essentials?
- What should we do if Essentials doesn’t align with our Core Scope and Sequence?
- Do you have any Essentials lessons recorded whole class that I could watch to better prepare?
- Can we differentiate for students who have varying skills?
- Where can I find the Scope and Sequence for Essentials?