Sonday System LPLLet’s Play Learn offers structured, systematic, multisensory practice for students in preschool through kindergarten. It is used as a tool to develop foundational reading skills and prevent reading difficulties or as an intervention for those who need to strengthen pre-reading skills. Each lesson plan uses proven Orton-Gillingham methods to provide effective intervention in whole-class and small-group settings.
How-To-VideosThere are no How-To-Videos for this product at this time.
Knowledge BaseThere are no Knowledge Base articles for this product at this time.
- How long should I stay at a level before I move on?
- How do I teach letter formation?
- When first introducing a letter, why do we not teach the sound?
- Is there an online version for Let's Play Learn?
- Is Let's Play Learn just for preschoolers and kindergarteners?
- How do I decide which skills to teach?
- What does multisensory instruction look like with foundational skills?
- I cannot figure out how to assess students.
- What should be done if too many students don’t pass the Mastery Check?
- What information can I use to identify where to begin?
- How much time does a lesson take?
- How can I make the lessons more rigorous?
- What are some ways I can use the Mastery Checks?
- What are some ways I can collect data?
- Can I differentiate instruction during lessons?