Filtered to: TRB Remove Filter
Frequently Asked Questions 1 - 33 of 33 Back to All Results
- Are the Teacher Resource Book, Student Record Book, and Student Notebook included with the digital Sonday System Kits, or do they need to be purchased separately?
- Can a teacher use Seesaw instead of Zoom?
- Do I need to complete an assessment all at once?
- How can I collect data about my students' progress in the Sonday System?
- How can I see my students while I give lessons?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I choose which assessment to use?
- How do I delete an existing group?
- How do I delete assessments?
- How do I edit my profile?
- How do I know where to start my students in the Sonday System?
- How do I make sure my students are only seeing the Student Window?
- How do I mark errors during an assessment?
- How do I use the digital Sonday System with my SMART Board or other interactive boards?
- How do I view a student's previous test results?
- How does scoring work?
- How is the Sonday System product line different from other Orton-Gillingham programs?
- How many students should be in a group?
- How often does a student need lessons?
- How to I assign a kit to a teacher?
- I cannot figure out how to assess students.
- I'm having trouble using Webex with the Sonday System.
- Is there an online Learning Plan Book for Sonday System 1 or 2?
- What are the advantages of adding students to groups? What type of data can you see?
- What do students need to use Sonday System online?
- What functions do I have as an administrator?
- What screensharing platforms work with Sonday System?
- What should I name my group?
- Where are the Sight Word Assessments?
- Why are my students better spellers than readers?
- Why does my Student Window keep going blank?
- Why isn't the Student Window updating?
- Will the Sonday System work if I don't have time for spelling dictation?