Filtered to: Sonday System LPL Remove Filter
Frequently Asked Questions 1 - 20 of 20 Back to All Results
- Can I differentiate instruction during lessons?
- How can I make the lessons more rigorous?
- How do I decide which skills to teach?
- How do I teach letter formation?
- How is the Sonday System product line different from other Orton-Gillingham programs?
- How long should I stay at a level before I move on?
- How long will it take to complete the program?
- How much time does a lesson take?
- How often does a student need lessons?
- I cannot figure out how to assess students.
- Is Let's Play Learn just for preschoolers and kindergarteners?
- Is there an online version for Let's Play Learn?
- What are some ways I can collect data?
- What are some ways I can use the Mastery Checks?
- What does multisensory instruction look like with foundational skills?
- What information can I use to identify where to begin?
- What should be done if too many students don’t pass the Mastery Check?
- When first introducing a letter, why do we not teach the sound?
- Why can’t mastery just mean students can do the skill accurately?
- Will the Sonday System work if I don't have time for spelling dictation?