Filtered to: Sonday System E Remove Filter
Frequently Asked Questions 1 - 30 of 30 Back to All Results
- Can a teacher use Seesaw instead of Zoom?
- Can we differentiate for students who have varying skills?
- Do you have any Essentials lessons recorded whole class that I could watch to better prepare?
- Do you have resources for teaching schwa?
- Do you have videos of the hand motions you use?
- How can I see my students while I give lessons?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I create an announcement?
- How do I delete an announcement?
- How do I edit an announcement?
- How do I edit my profile?
- How do I reassign a kit?
- How do I renew a kit?
- How do I revoke a kit?
- How do I use the digital Sonday System with my SMART Board or other interactive boards?
- How does Essentials benefit students who are reading a year or more above grade level?
- How is the Sonday System product line different from other Orton-Gillingham programs?
- How to I assign a kit to a teacher?
- Is there a placement test for Essentials?
- What do we do when students don’t pass Mastery Checks?
- What functions do I have as an administrator?
- What if my students are starting in 5th grade and don’t have the prerequisite skills like syllable types, syllable division, or spelling rules taught in previous grades?
- What screensharing platforms work with Sonday System?
- What should I do if we can’t get through all the words in Step 3 or Step 4?
- What should we do if Essentials doesn’t align with our Core Scope and Sequence?
- Where can I find the Scope and Sequence for Essentials?
- Why are my students better spellers than readers?
- Why can't I make student groups for Essentials?
- Why is it important to change my instruction?
- Will the Sonday System work if I don't have time for spelling dictation?