Sonday System – Tools the Students Need
Tools the Student Needs
- Paper and writing utensil, preferably a pen. It is optimal that the Sonday System Student Notebooks be available to the students. A PDF of the Student Notebook can be downloaded and printed from the Resources tab of your SS1 Digital Kit.
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone with webcam, microphone, and internet access.
- Paper and writing utensil, preferably a dark pen or marker. Sonday System Notebooks are preferred. If record keeping is not a concern, students can use a whiteboard and dry-erase marker for writing activities.
- Videoconferencing platform application such as Zoom or Google Hangouts. Zoom is the most recommended. Click the links below for downloads and user support.
Download Center - Zoom
Zoom Help Center
Google Meet training and help
Tools the Teacher Needs
- Computer or other device with internet access and browser.
- Device(s) such as computer, tablet, or smartboard to display slides to students.
- The Sonday System 1 Digital Kit.
- Something to write on to display to students, such as a dry-erase board or chalkboard.
- Computer with webcam, microphone, and internet access. An Ethernet connection is often more reliable than Wi-Fi.
- Videoconferencing application such as Zoom or Google Hangouts. Zoom is the most recommended.
- The Sonday System Digital Kit.
- Something to write on to display to students. A dry-erase marker and whiteboard is best.